ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roamer’s 172 - RR day action.

Beautiful motor m8 and looks like its pumping a couple of hps. Sounds evil.

What mods you got and how did you fit the intake so well?

edit. You have new throttle bodies right?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Just seen the vid - what can I say? Not much doubt about the most modded 172 award now!!! :D (and to think I was competing for it at one time!!)

Ok, just for the record, it pulls 212 bhp and 170lb/ft torque.

Svezel - mods are - k-tec exhaust, k-tec decat, new inlet manifold, throttle bodies, uprated injectors, custom fuel rail+connector, Omex ECU, oh and Eibach pro kit springs and B7M quickshift just to top it off. - Oh and the intake is the old one for the Viper induction system, which now is looking like its redundant.

Chris - Cheers matey, I still havent stopped grining :D

Mike - hehehe I still get a bit of stick for modding a car thats just over a year old like this - but, well, I just had to do it :)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 12 October 2003

Mike - hehehe I still get a bit of stick for modding a car thats just over a year old like this - but, well, I just had to do it :)
yeah, yours is actually newer than mine - and I thought I was in trouble for the usual zorst / springs / wheels etc etc stuff!

Dibbs on..............................

KILLER vs 172(212)

:)

cheers Rajk

I got to sort everyone elses vids out yet! lol

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Quote: Originally posted by canfordcliffs on 12 October 2003

what was the approx cost for all that work then??

If you have to ask...then you cant afford ;););)

but probabaly a shed full...:(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

what do we call it now?

its not a 172, so what is it? 212? 232?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Thats amazing, just seen the vid!!

excellent work, now i want a 172 :oops:

heheh

Nice one

Has

Any chance of some vids without the dodgy music over the top? Call me crazy, but Id rather listen to a 172 on throttle bodies than some "nu-metal" dirge.

Please please please Mr. Weight, any chance of a non-metalled version?!

Feck knows who they are, just sounds like Linkin Park or something :sick: Im sure its fine in the right context, just not drowning out some lovely throttle bodies :D

Mk2 Golf GTI

i agree with rhys! play somethin grimy like prodigys minefields instead, or diesel power:p Roamer that car is well nice, sounds sweet, was that 212bhp at the wheels or the fly?

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Just seen Lees vidio clip....

Quote Tractions like a b**ch

Thatll be the marketing phrase sorted then :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Ill have a full passenger report with some very shakey and loud in car and out of the car video clips for everyone tomorrow. Provided Im not too busy at work.

Its certainly the devils car. Not for the faint hearted. All very, very impressive.

roamer, ive noticed your service light is on, will this be on all the timenow?

And errr does this effect your warranty? ;)

And errr does this effect your warranty? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by DannyBoy on 12 October 2003

They havnt finished it yet, but it was running for the RR, service lights are going to be sorted next i think!

clio sport mk1 golf

if i could download stuff faster i would but im sure it goes well. just remember the speed limits dude lol