ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road saftey ad- not to be watched when eating.

Meh, those kind of ads do nothing for me.
Reminds me of the 'think bike' adverts, no I wont think about bikes, they should just not drive/ride like c***s all the time!

The only thing that bothers me is the innocent victims caught up in accidents like that, caused by stupid individuals displayed in that ad.

Tangoed Works
Why was the red fiesta on the wrong side of the road and hit the KA?

dont think it was mate... think the ka went into the oncoming lane and whacked the mundano.

Was the driver of the fiesta texting as well though?! He should have seen that accident miles off and stopped.

The bit where it kids asking the parents to wake up though is a wrong un though. That girl is going to get shafted by the law when she gets patched up. Looked like 4 fatalities to me.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully that'll put some people off texting whist driving anyway.
It's something i've never understood. What could possibly be so important that it can't wait till you stop?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
harsh, felt so so sad when the little girl said she wants mummy and daddy to wake up, not nice:dapprove: