ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP Trophy 433/500

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
:eek:

Just got off the phone from the insurance company. I bloody hate dealing with large organisations that tell you different things depending who you're talking to. On Sunday, I had a manager tell me that if it came back Cat C, then it would be worth less than Cat D, so I'd pay less to get it back. Today, I've been told by another manager that that's not the case. b******s.

Waiting on a call from the scrappy. I'm expecting to turn up there to collect it, and been greeted by a red dynamique with my plates on.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can see this not being fun up until Anthony's attacking the panels with oxyacetlyene. That'll be fun.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just got off the phone from the insurance company. I bloody hate dealing with large organisations that tell you different things depending who you're talking to. On Sunday, I had a manager tell me that if it came back Cat C, then it would be worth less than Cat D, so I'd pay less to get it back. Today, I've been told by another manager that that's not the case. b*****ds.

Arguing FTW. Just had it confirmed to me that I can buy it back for less. :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just gaffa tape the bonnet down, take a few pics with a BlackBerry, stick it on gumtree and/or eBay as 'mint' & 'first to see will buy' and use large words no punctuation and muny spooling errors with Random capitalisation Thrown In Two.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Personally, i'd just get it fixed. Although, If you break it i'll have the drivers door.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thanks all, and to everyone for their advise throughout the thread. I'm not getting it fixed though, it'd never feel the same.

Clart, I'll PM you when I get it back about the door mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thanks all, and to everyone for their advise throughout the thread. I'm not getting it fixed though, it'd never feel the same.

Clart, I'll PM you when I get it back about the door mate.

Who cares?!

Fit a blue bonnet, silver bumper, some morette quad lights and bank the money.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Flol. Shed Trophy. Needs a fair bit more than that, did I not send you a pic?

I don't think I can insure it for a sensible amount anymore either :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Flol. Shed Trophy. Needs a fair bit more than that, did I not send you a pic?

I don't think I can insure it for a sensible amount anymore either :eek:

I haven't seen any pics but then my pms have monumentally fucked up over the last few days.

Blimey, insurance is a right pig mate. Glad you are finally getting somewhere, checked back in here every so often just to monitor progress.

So, those seats... lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I haven't seen any pics but then my pms have monumentally f**ked up over the last few days.
The pic luke posted, the car was on its roof....
Soz to here the bad new btw but i hope it all works out good for you in the end.

Scott.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ha, yeah it's been a bit rubbish, but hey. At least they've been rubbish but quick about it, lol!

Seats are provisionally gone already mate, pending strippage!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The pic luke posted, the car was on its roof....
Soz to here the bad new btw but i hope it all works out good for you in the end.

Scott.

Thanks Scott. But nope, that was a pic posted by Ant (Scrooge), and wasn't my car mate :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You know exactly what I'm after luke, although I'm sure plenty of others have been pestering you too :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for that I need a laugh.

You realise the point of the insurance pay off right?

It's supposed to pay an amount that would allow him to buy the same car again, minus his excess. So if Trophy prices are a bit inflated, then so should his payout be, as his car was a trophy...

Glad I cheered you up......

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
So all of us over at Trophy perverts think a Clio with 90k on the clock is worth £7k then? Get real.

a.aaa-caught-the-big-one.jpg