ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right I'm new to this and really need advice!

Clio 172
I've had my Clio for 10months now and serviced it regular 5 months ago I noticed oil underneath my car but wasn't sure if it was my car or my next door neighber do popped down my mate garage put it on ramp and removed under tray it was plastered in oil so cleaned area off left under tray off and couldn't notice any leak but now it seams to be dripping off the dog bone mout and all underneath is plastered again any ideas please? Many thanks

Clio 182 Cup (FF)
Sounds like mine was, new sump gasket. Not easy to change. Managed to do mine on the drive. Part is £23 from Renault. Was quoted £400 from Rentech in Portsmouth

Clio 172
Sounds like mine was, new sump gasket. Not easy to change. Managed to do mine on the drive. Part is £23 from Renault. Was quoted £400 from Rentech in Portsmouth

Thanks Loz I'm going goodwood this weekend so as soon as I get back it's back on the ramp for more work lol that's all I'm doing ATM