ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ride quality if i lowered my 197 f1?

L-Y Clio 197 F1
as the title suggests - what should I be expecting in terms of ride quality if I decided to take the car a little lower, perhaps 40mm. I used to drive an astra gsi which was lowered. The ride quality was near spine crumbling on some roads. The car was only lowered with shorter springs, all shocks etc. left standard by previous owner. Never been in a car with coilovers but hear the ride quality isnt any better.

just think it'd really set the car off if it was taken down just a touch, but not going to if the ride becomes unbearable. The 197 F1 is pretty 'crashy' by my standards already xD

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I was thinking this about mine I guess if you drop it it will feel more spine shattering regardless. I am looking only drop mine about 10mm just to get it down but keep the ride smooth and invest in better suspension.