ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rev gauage

Hey has any one ever had/installed a rev gauage? think they are 52mm and are realy called tacmeter or somthing like that? Allways wanted one in the car so thought i guve it ago, if so are they hard to wire up and install? any one got pics of one in there car please can you post pic, or have a guide please let me know

thank you peeps

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You got a 172 yeah ?

I think you'll find if you look through the steering wheel, just to the left, you'll see your 'rev gauage' there.

5419388862_2b0bf46621_z.png

Or am I missing something seen as I'm a little past it and not down wit da kidz no mor.

Yeh i no ive allready got one on the clio, i ment an extra one? like you see all the boy racers have them on there dash sitting in a pod

That is not an extra one that is normally a boost gauge on turbo cars. No point in having two if you really want extra gauges get something useful like oil temp and pressure and a voltmeter.