ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rev couter probs

172 Cup
Hi guys
Ive got a Clio Billabong 1.2 just noticed tonight the rev couter had stopped working, and the lights have stopped coming on automatically? :S

Also the last week or so ive noticed randomly the car wont start 1st time and tonight it took a few attempts and some revin to get it going??

any help would be great :)

I'll do it for twenty quid if you supply the latex gloves ;)

As for your problems, I'd say crappy start would be down to the battery and headlights maybe just need to twist them on and off twice to see if that reactivates them.

172 Cup
Tnx
Ill have a wee try tomorrow, my bf works in kwik fit ill bug him with it tomorrow thought id check here first, its bad times going into kwik fit i get a rippin before they will look at my car.

Tnx
Ill have a wee try tomorrow, my bf works in kwik fit ill bug him with it tomorrow thought id check here first, its bad times going into kwik fit i get a rippin before they will look at my car.

Offt, not been told you need new brake pads and disks all round then?