ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning to the clio world, 172 cup

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Yet another one proving the 'you'll always come back' is true. After buying a camper I needed a slightly practical fun car. 5 years out of a clio and many years lurking on here brought me straight back.
In steps the cup, I wanted one in good nick and as near standard as possible to keep clean and have a bit of fun in.
Anyway here's the pictures,

Not posted pictures in years so hopefully they've worked.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Nice to see you back Dan, you gonna track this one? If nothing else just to annoy @Michaelfoz who was worried it would get ruined!
Will probably take it for the occasional day at knockhill but won't be getting turned into a track slag. Hopefully catch up with you guys and knockhill at some point.

Always nice to see another Cup owner,any plans for this one?
No real plans, just wanting to keep this one standard. Michael had done a great job taking it back to standard so it's just a few bits of paint to finish it.