ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning Back to Clio

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
After a bad experience with Vauxhall. I owned a 1.2 8v 1997 clio mk1ph2 before my corsa 1997 sport.My time with the clio was amazing no faults or bad noises comming from the car. The time with the corsa was rattel bang wallop, just a bad car and made of sh*t! Soon i will be buying another clio pref a mk2 ph1 im just wondering what price i should pay for one of these? mostly intrested in a 1.2 as its cheap to insure and run! Can anyone vouch for this model of clio? I just want something easy to work with aswell. This is the model im after and near the same way i will be modifing it. I just need a bit of a guid as what to pay for this type of model etc. Thx

image.php

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I like the look of that one .

After a bad experience with Vauxhall. I owned a 1.2 8v 1997 clio mk1ph2 before my corsa 1997 sport.My time with the clio was amazing no faults or bad noises comming from the car. The time with the corsa was rattel bang wallop, just a bad car and made of sh*t! Soon i will be buying another clio pref a mk2 ph1 im just wondering what price i should pay for one of these? mostly intrested in a 1.2 as its cheap to insure and run! Can anyone vouch for this model of clio? I just want something easy to work with aswell. This is the model im after and near the same way i will be modifing it. I just need a bit of a guid as what to pay for this type of model etc. Thx

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=cars114.jpg