ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resprayed wheels

RS 189.9
Here are my resprayed wheels i did myself, first time spraying and pretty darn happy with the results! this is where being a perfectionist pays off! Enjoy and comments welcome!

Car009.jpg

Car008.jpg

Car007.jpg

Car010.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They look great normal chrome, always the same when people do touches.

Everywhere else looks nice but then they do the diamonds an imo makes it look tacky.

RS 189.9
yeahh well its just something im toying with at the moment! really easy to change the diamonds or respray em so il see how i feel in a week or 2.
Thanks for the input thoughh!

ITB BG 182
Ive done the same with my diamonds on the wheels, not that bright of a colour though and like you said it matches the calipers.

Looks nice they do.

CLIO PH1 172
i kinda like the badges like that ? although i think you should now colour code the bulets!

ITB BG 182
If you do the bullets do red letters on a black backing as the other way round f***s ya eyes up looking at it.

182 Full of Fat
I love black alloys, but the 182 wheels just don't look right black on any colour car for some reason.
Nice job though

DB.

BMW 440i
They look great normal chrome, always the same when people do touches.

Everywhere else looks nice but then they do the diamonds an imo makes it look tacky.

I like em.

Would look better lower though!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Very nice, i really like the matching calipers and diamonds

You planning on doing the lettering on the bullets aswell?

RS 189.9
Very nice, i really like the matching calipers and diamonds

You planning on doing the lettering on the bullets aswell?

Yeahh maybe havent thought too much yet! im not doing too much else to the outside of the car, im starting to look under the bonnet. :)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Fair enough

I think red lettering on the bullets would finish it off nicely

1.4 phase 1
i like the diamonds but the bullets and bonnet diamond need doing to so it all ties in,.