ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray

306 GTI-6
What sort of £££ am I going to be looking at for a respray for my valver? Can anyone reccomend anywhere decent in the south west.
I found out the other day that my car has been resprayed from the original 432 Monaco Blue to 449 Blue and who ever did it has made a bit of a s**t job of it! I think I would like to leave it in 449 Blue, mainly because I don't really know what 432 looks like!

Thanks in advance
Martin

clioRL said:
What sort of £££ am I going to be looking at for a respray for my valver? Can anyone reccomend anywhere decent in the south west.
I found out the other day that my car has been resprayed from the original 432 Monaco Blue to 449 Blue and who ever did it has made a bit of a sh*t job of it! I think I would like to leave it in 449 Blue, mainly because I don't really know what 432 looks like!

Thanks in advance
Martin

anything from £1000 to £8000,

i got a quote from a man who owns his own garage and it was £800 then from a well known garage and that was £3200 so dependsif you trust the little guys or just pay the full whack for a good job.

80MPG BEEZA
your looking at around 1k just have a look round at different places check their garages out and what cars they have parked up that have been done sit away and watch them work on the cars they have in! you will save money if you can strip alot of the car out yourself

FF 182, v6 wheels
miltage2 said:
Wow Thats Dear ! 8k For A Respray!

When i Got All The Scratches removed from my car, i was chatting to the guy doing it, and he said that the other day, some millionaire bloke had a green bentley GT, and after buying it, his wife left him, and his businesswasnt doing too good. he blamed it on his green car and paid £10,000 to have a full re-spray to "jade green"

stu

Clio Mk 1
SCOTTY2HOTTIE said:
When i Got All The Scratches removed from my car, i was chatting to the guy doing it, and he said that the other day, some millionaire bloke had a green bentley GT, and after buying it, his wife left him, and his businesswasnt doing too good. he blamed it on his green car and paid £10,000 to have a full re-spray to "jade green"

haha that is mad!!