ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray thoughts... Which colour would you pick?

I'm looking to have my clio dci sprayed in the next few weeks.

Don't all jump on me labour is free so only paying for paint. It's a s**t daily with 140k miles on it so I'm going to stick some sport bumpers, turinis etc on from a fucked 172 I've got and get it spruced up abit.

I'm thinking storm gray. Any other colours i should consider

Liquid Yellow or Iliad Blue (same as the V6) for me :approve:

Infact add:

Primer Grey

Titanium Silver

Mars Red

and

Deep Bronze

any of those would look awesome!!!

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Renault petrol blue.

bmw carbon black.

ford performance blue.

renault ultra green would be cool too

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Technical Grey? Tbf if it's a standard DCi it's going to look normal no matter what colour it was!

Imperial Blue is über cool!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Dupont chromaflair 1k per litre but its what the tvr tuscans have no matter the engine evey clio owner would want it

Dupont chromaflair 1k per litre but its what the tvr tuscans have no matter the engine evey clio owner would want it
Hai

DSC00570.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

I wouldnt, I think that colour is epic on the sweeping curves of a TVR but would look tacky and rubbish on a clio.