ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resident evil 4

I read in a review on teletext that the format has completely changed and that it is done in third person from the waist up. theres less puzzle solving and thinking, more shooting etc. the puzzle solving was what split it apart from most other games available. think i'd still get it though!

Clio 200 FF Cupped
It's an incredible game, much better than the other resi's IMO but not as scary (a lot more action based and a lot less frustrating back and forth puzzles etc)

IIRC The PS2 version is identical to the cube one except for slightly inferior graphics (ps2 can't handle some lighting and water effects as well as less detail on characters and bosses) The PS2 game does have an extra gun and extra bonus mission though.

It's a classic game and was worth buying a gamecube for, so is definitly worth picking up for the ps2 even though it won't be the definitive version.

Roll on Resident Evil 5!

Mk2 Golf GTI
What a game!

Bought it Friday and have barely put it down since. That's unusual for me too, as i've traded in loads of games recently as i couldn't get into them.

Definitely a keeper

yeah i agree, im not much of a computer game person, bought mgs3 (not played yet), gt4 (played once), and this, and its so good so far, amazing game!!

Audi S3 225
ya i had it completed it last week,wicked game. A bit linear unlike the others and not as many puzzles, but a very good game. Cant wait for re5 on the ps3 gonna be sick!