ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resetting the service light on my 56 dci clio

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Hi guys, just had my 25k service by a good trusted local garage, but his scanner is only good up to 2004 (Currently awaiting the upgrade) so he could not remove the service warning lights.

Is there a combo of buttons to do this? I have found this on the web -

First you press the odometer button then at the same time you put the key in "on" no engine running, wait for 30 secs aprox and it will be reset, repeat this steps for the oil light

Not tried this yet as i wanted confirmation from others if this works or not as i don't want to bugger anything up.

Thanks

Megane 225
IIRC you scroll through till you get to the service interval indicator, and just hold in the reset button till it resets!

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Thanks stu, will give it a go, Mines a clio III (new shape) by the way, if it makes a difference?

I'll try this after work and update this thread.

Thanks

BMW M135i
There was no service interval indicator on a Mk2 so yeah it makes a difference lol, what stu said should be the right procedure though.

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Just to confirm, it worked, thanks guyz! But once you scroll to the service interval you hold down the lower button on the stalk for around 10 secs, the next service interval will flash around 8 times (keep holding) and then it resets :) - What confused me is that the upper button on the stalk normally resets the mpg etc.

Clio 1.5 Dci 2001
Hi mate
Just getting a 51 plate 1.5 Dci for the boy and the service light is on. The boy works in a garage and is going to service it but I was wondering about how to reset the service light. Can you enlighten me a little?
Many thanks
Gareth