ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reset mileage?

Civic Type-R
Basically the short story of it is that my on board comp didnt work so renault under warrenty(which runs out 20 oct 05)had to replace the dash, which has now reset my mileage back to 0 from 19500ish. I didnt notice till half way home and rung them when I got back and he told me I had to go from the service manual which last service was 12000 because obviously I wasnt due for a 24000 service. So if I go by what he is saying I am now at 12005 on the clock? is this correct or should I accept it or go to renault uk?

Racing Blue 182
Id accept it, but dosnt sound good, and sounds a bit dodgy if dealers can get away with clocking cars.

Iv heard them do this b4

Shhh
I had my speedo replaced, just get a print out saying they changed the speedo at 19500,

My 182 had a service at 10k, 12k, and another at 12k, tho the 3rd service was the 24k..

Civic Type-R
they put a sticker inside the door frame with the previous miles, but they couldnt find my service book? lol even though it was in the glove box lol
end of the month ive got tax and mot so might have to wait bit longer for s/s exhaust now.