ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request: Slammed Clios

IMAG0128.gif

^^^^ Cheers, just had a full respray coz a had a bump and decided to leave the bumpstrips how they were

Last edited:
J

jamesy

man some of those cars look truely awesome love the ph2 172 with white rims and carbon bonnet:cool:

K9 EVV
some of my old car...

now sold to someone in milton kynes.. i miss it

Attachments

• 05005.jpg
    05005.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 89
  • 05006.jpg
    05006.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 120
  • justwashed002.jpg
    justwashed002.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 12dec05011.jpg
    12dec05011.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
It's not a 172, and therefore not a 172 colour.

But even so it's quite a rare colour anyway!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
it has looky liky skirts, also has a 172 rear bumper, so no your not that s**t (should have noticed the bumper was different)

Turbos.
This thread encouraged me to root around for some old pics. Unfortunately, it was only on its lowest setting for about a week. And it had a wee dent in it too!

newest2.jpg

And at my 'normal' height...

Pictures078.jpg

thanks guys - i am pretty happy with it now - I like both the first and second pictures. Think they need to be low for 17s to look right - had eibach pros before these and looked a bit tractorish!

Lionel Richie
cliobuyer said:
This thread encouraged me to root around for some old pics. Unfortunately, it was only on its lowest setting for about a week. And it had a wee dent in it too!

newest2.jpg

And at my 'normal' height...

Pictures078.jpg

erm????? thats Rob Fenn's old car! are you Rob Fenn?