ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request for Rally/Rallycross Pictures of clio 182

BG FF 182
Hi, this is a little random but I am currently doing a 3D modelling course and have been set the task of modelling a Rally/rallycross car was planning on doing a Clio 182.
I was hoping that people maybe able to post pictures of 182 rally cars or their own cars that have been stripped for racing, the more pictures of anything and everything the better.
Examples: Wheels, Brakes, Exhausts, ducts, engine bays, interior, body parts, different views of the car.

Hopefully it will be a cool thread for people view as well has help me.

Thanks

As above, a large majority of the Clios in rallying are ex "cup racer" cars & a lot of the rallycross stuff is converted/modified from the old S1600 cars (i.e. ex national rally championship type stuff)

BG FF 182
Thanks very helpful, does anyone on here own one ? would love to see some detailed pictures of the engine bay and suspension setup