ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renee Clio <3

Well been a member on here for ages but never posted anything on here! Finally thought it was time to do so!
Not going to go into much detail just gona let the pics do the talking! Any questions just give me a shout
Wheels are 16x9 with 195/40/16 Falken Tyres running 20mm renault to dub adaptors.
89077374.jpg

a5846fdc.jpg

9394b791.jpg

ed9ce97e.jpg

70c93c30.jpg

70c93c30.jpg

3ec2b743.jpg

2deb22f3.jpg

27986a3a.jpg

d5304be2.jpg

4f5ee3e1.jpg

5eea196d.jpg

Some of you may also notice the sneaky pics of Micks clio van on Air in there! Must say thanks to him for fitting my tyres and grinding away my archs!

Ye i kno all the colours are to much atm but shes in a stage of change, lol alloys will be going a different colours then badges will be matching and blue fogs will be gone, but she used to be completely bluem fogs badges and steelies! just cant decide on colour for the schmidts! anyone good with photoshop?

No fcking way Arran Bell!! you did say u wanted a clio that night lol, how u doin mate?

Must say i do like the orange but they need a refurb anyway coz i dont think theyv been laquered so paint chips easier than anything! got a few ideas on colour, might go with alluminous pink for spoke n black rim or other way about! just need someone to photoshop a few ideas for me lol!

Must agree on the rear stance a little aswell, just doesnt look right to me but then i look at it from every onther angle n jizz so what u gna do lol!

S23

The Cleee-O
This is fierce! Fluro Orange on the black works well. I like this a lot dude, keep it up :)

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
You need the bullets / badges / stickers / wheels the same colours really. As you said pink and black wheels would rock. I'd do the spokes black fwiw, it's a lot of pink otherwise and might be a little too much.

Ye guys i kno about the colours, was previously running black alloys, only got these on at the weekend hence why non of it ties in, but ive got tome to change them all before shows etc so it will get done when i can afford to, still broke after buying them and going to ISTS lolol

SG9 Forester STi
^^ That looks awesome!

Really like that, must get through tyres pretty quick lol. Agreed that you need to continue the black and orange theme but neaten it all up :) Looking forward to seeing it progress though.

Black Clio GT
looks sweet as f**k that.
what suspension/camber is it running??
imo just need the badges and bullets black, and stickers put in less random places.....

As said so far, unsure on colour will see when money magicaly grows out my arse and into my hand for alloy refurb!

Running FK coilovers, used to be wound all the way down but had to wind em up 25mm at front for these and about 10mm at the rear to stop tyres rubbage!

Camber lolol - coillies ar4e camber adjustable and are sitting at full neg camber at the mo, rear is just a washer between the bottom of the hub and the axle, therefore making them stick out at the base and in at the top - aka ghetto a$$ camber y0!

Duno how long tyres are gona do me as i only just got these on on friday night! rabbage aint to bad as ive ground away the inner lip of the archs (well mick did) so i could get lower and the rubbage is only bad on bumpy country roads!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
not too much camber to be honest looks it due to width n ofset of the wheels.

you sorted the drivers front camber yet.

i vote go lower

J03

MX5 1.8
kustomclios? remember that forum. i use to have a black clio on 15s with a deeper dish years ago. looking at that wish i bought the bigger 16s instead with less dish! looks crackin nice job

Cheers everyone!

J03 must say i do like the 16 with the little dish but i think i would jizz if they made 15x9s the exact same! 16s is just a wee touch to big for a clio imo and stops uber lows being on 16s!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Cheers everyone!

J03 must say i do like the 16 with the little dish but i think i would jizz if they made 15x9s the exact same! 16s is just a wee touch to big for a clio imo and stops uber lows being on 16s!

doesnt stop you. your just being a pussy ;):rasp: