ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULTSPORT NATIONAL MEET 18TH APRIL

Is anybody meeting anywhere before hand for a convoy over. I live in the next village down, but don't want to turn up by myself :eek:

LY 200
This looks like it's going to be a good meet.

There's a few of us going down in convoy tommorow from Yorkshire.

More poke than viagr
Anyone wanna convoy over from leamington??

Just adding some finishing touches to my car today lol ;) (i hope thers no police there lol!!) :eek:

Flamer 172
I'm up for this, i'm tempted to just park up on a bridge over the M42 and just wait for a bunch of Renaults to nip past!! Although I'm up for meeting people in Leam too - speakin of can we get a parade photoshoot sometime!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
You don't have to be there at 11 to get in do you? I'm just going to rock up about 12 so that I can have a bit of a lie in.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure it'll be fine. Not ticketed so I guess it doesn't matter. Fancy a 'later arrivers convoy Tim' ;)

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
I'm up for this, i'm tempted to just park up on a bridge over the M42 and just wait for a bunch of Renaults to nip past!! Although I'm up for meeting people in Leam too - speakin of can we get a parade photoshoot sometime!

Anyone wanna convoy over from leamington??

Just adding some finishing touches to my car today lol ;) (i hope thers no police there lol!!) :eek:

hi ppl, will be leaving from leamington around 10:30, anyone want to meet up around then, if not i will just cruse on up there.

Clio 172
im from loughborough area. not sure what way ill be going yet. sun is shining though so hopefully itll be a good day!

Subaru 330s
Brilliant turn out for the meet today! Could have done with more parking spaces, but we made do, was nice to meet a couple of you, saw quite a few cars i recognised and saw a few of you wondering around. Hope you all enjoyed it!

182 BEAN
Brilliant turn out for the meet today! Could have done with more parking spaces, but we made do, was nice to meet a couple of you, saw quite a few cars i recognised and saw a few of you wondering around. Hope you all enjoyed it!

ur rb = ;)

Subaru 330s

Lol :D will look even better when the bodywork at the front is repaired!
Just a shame a passenger in v6 dented it this morning with their car door :mad: oh and my bloody windscreen cracked....typical bad luck for me lol!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just reading about someone denting your car on RS. That's a shame. Hope the V6 passenger fixes it as it's megger harsh if it goes against the V6 drivers insurance when it wasn't his fault.

Subaru 330s
Was his wife (i think) both of them denied it and her was generally being a bit of an arse about it, but 3 people saw her do it!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd have thought people would be pretty honest about that sort of thing seeing as everyone there was into their cars and should be able to sympathise with the problem. If I dinged someone elses car I'd say sorry and lets get it sorted. Only time I might not is if it was a really small mark and I thought they were taking the piss, as unfortunatley sometimes, things like that do occur. If however, it's a big f**k off dent, every right to get it sorted and I'd be moaning quite substantially.

More poke than viagr
Was a nice day :) weather was perfect for it aswell :D

apart from smashing my sills off the massive curb, was all good :D

182 BEAN
Was a nice day :) weather was perfect for it aswell :D

apart from smashing my sills off the massive curb, was all good :D

forget all the bad comments on ur motor i love it mate :D

was slightly comical wen the sill hit the kerb tho

project slammed !!!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Was his wife (i think) both of them denied it and her was generally being a bit of an arse about it, but 3 people saw her do it!!

I hope you held her there till she coughed up some insurance details / money / apology! Some people just dont belong at these things - if they aint gonna respect peoples cars - 2 words, 2nd word is off, 1st word rhymes with duck ;)

PH2 172
Was a good meet and as said weather was spot on :cool:

Got to agree with 'tomo' aswell Tom, your car looks awesome, nice to see something different!

Subaru 330s
I hope you held her there till she coughed up some insurance details / money / apology! Some people just dont belong at these things - if they aint gonna respect peoples cars - 2 words, 2nd word is off, 1st word rhymes with duck ;)

Yep after a lot of his arsey comments and stupid logic about the door on the v6 not being able to hit that part of the car he finally gave me his details, she just sat in the car while he came and had a look at it. And then questioned me as to why I didn't ask them about it when it happened, but I didn't know about it until Fergie came and got me as they had all seen and heard her do it!! By which point they had buggered off, and then later on moved the car in with the v6.net crowd.
Its the last place you expect it to happen, but the same bloody thing happened to me parked up in the collectors bit in world series last year! Got a fat dent down the side of my car, could have only been the passenger from the car next to me, but he said he didnt know about it when i asked on the forum and no witnesses so there wasnt a lot I could do!
TBH its typical luck for me, last big meet I went to was Trax, and I hit a Pigeon on the way down which took out my light lol! And yer previous to that was the world series incident
Ah well, I know in future now to only park in between people i know

More poke than viagr
Yeah glow in the dark did look epic, looks so good with the black :cool:

Thats s**t luck Lora :dapprove:, if its any consolation i didnt notice it when i looked round it :eek: The RB looks so good with the white bits :)

Tomo, was it you who i was talking to with Liam? Thanks mate, yeah was afraid id look out of place being a renault sport meet, and was going to park out the way but there wasnt anywhere else lol. Lmao, yer was quite funny! :cool: :rasp:

182cup & 172 racecar
Good to chat to few people and put faces to names,thanks to James and Matt for helping to get the car back on the trailer.

PH2 172
Cheers Lora n Tom means a lot! Both your cars were looking sweet too, sorry to hear about the dent incident Lora