ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th September

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Re: Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th Septemb

Properly gutted the dealers didnt turn up with my mats!

Re: Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th Septemb

Did you have fun with 2girls 172cup on the way home Mike? Thought they'd come after me TBH :dapprove:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Did you have fun with 2girls 172cup on the way home Mike? Thought they'd come after me TBH :dapprove:

Nah, they went off the junction before the motorway.

They looked proper up for a bit of fun though ;)

RB 197 Cup

Gutted I couldn't make this one, was at the football last night... did many show up? Would've loved to say hi to everyone been the new chap and all... keep me in the loop if there is another meet planned for next month and I'll try make an appearance!!!

Mike

172 cup got burnt :(

haha! that wa me, u were 2 slow!!

Didn't even see you until I was braking, so hardly slow, and you didn't take my exit onto the M1. ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

You can't feel the heat if you don't have the meat!