ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th September

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I heard a few on here talking about these monthly meets, so had a look over on the renaultsport forum to see when the next one was.

Anyhow it's Tuesday 28th September at the Swan and Cygnet pub in Wakefield (Just off junction 39, near the Wakefield Renault dealer).

The time says between 19:30 and 20:00.

Anyone fancy coming along with me? They always have a very nice selection of cars there. V6's, 200's, 197's, Meganes etc.

If anyone wants a look at the thread over there, you can do here:
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/commu...y-meets--next-meet--28-SEPTEMBER/Default.aspx

Brookie

Re: Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th Septemb

If my car is less poorly by then, I'll come.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Renaultsport monthly meet - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Tuesday 28th Septemb

I'll come for definite. Wanted to go last month but no-one else seemed to want to :(

Although Jim (leeds_182) text me to advise they are a very mature group :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Ha ha ha - renaultsport.co.uk hate cliosport! They think we are all chavs! (to be honest.......theyre probably right).

I might pop along in the 106 but I think it might be a bit much for the reanultsport purists!

AGH the sl*g

Think I'll be attending this and possibly bringing nixiej with me.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Cool, should be good.

Cant wait to see their faces when we all arrive with buckets/loud exhaust/lowered lol

AGH the sl*g

I'll try my best to be quiet :p

182 & Porsche 986

if i have the night off work i may pop along with my shiny new 200.. :p

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member

Shall we get an attending list then, seeing as though it's just over a week away:

1. eikoorb
2. jenic
3. magh
4. feirny (maybe)
5. leeds_182 (maybe)
6. clairemae (maybe)

edit accordingly.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

We should have a pre meet so we can all turn up at the same time.

Brap brap.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

I'm really looking forward to this now, mainly to see dan's 200 :D

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Sounds good! Where you thinking?
Asda is half a mile away from it. Depends on how long we're going to be there for though!

I'd say meet for half an hour At the first meeting place and convoy down to the swan - less intimidating turning up in numbers!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

Im also out... Its landed on a promotion change at work so il be there till 10pm...

Spill greg?!?!

182 & Porsche 986

Ooh do you have it now? I want to see it!

Yess :)

I should deffo be there... plus the harrats car dealers going to be there and they said they would fetch me and dan some mats :D

(i'd rather meet at the asda before hand aswell..)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Is there gonna be a pre meet meet? Or are we all just meeting at the swan?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Meeting at asda i think.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll keep my eyes on the thread.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

I'll ask dan now.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member

Not coming lads. My Gran had a stroke over the weekend, so unfortunately I'm fully tied up with family s**t :(
Was looking forward to it aswell, it's one thing after the f**king other.
Hope it's a decent one for you all. I'll be at the next one.

Brookie.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Sorry to hear that dude.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted about that dan :( hope things start going better for you soon.

Is there anyone else still going as I'm still up for it and think claire is picking something up there? Could meet at Wakefield asda like said earlier?

I'm there as are Mike and Nick I think.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

So do people want to meet before at around 7:30 at asda (WF2 7EQ) which is only 4 minutes drive from the pub?

So thats:

1) mike
2) mike
3) greg
4) nick
5) claire
6) jim

monaco 172

dam, if this was wednesday id have come up as im going up to rs tuning. working tomoro

BG 182

I might come up! Not been on here long so be a good chance to meet people. So I'm a definitely maybe lol

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172

i would deffo be coming to this but im stuck in a courtesy f**king corsa cos mines in the shop having a load of vandal damage repaired :-(

182 & Porsche 986

think i will still come down, i'm not going to hang around when everyone goes inside for a drink though. were abouts in asda?

sorry to hear that dan :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

think i will still come down, i'm not going to hang around when everyone goes inside for a drink though. were abouts in asda?

sorry to hear that dan :(

You'll probably see some of us, there should be 1 rb, 1 sunflower, 1 trophy and a silver one, plus maybe jim's 106?

You'll probably see some of us, there should be 1 rb, 1 sunflower, 1 trophy and a silver one, plus maybe jim's 106?

Nicks bringing the gaygo I think.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

f**ks sake

:rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Not a bad little get together.