ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Meal - The Swan and Cygnet, Wakefield - Sunday 5th December

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Wanna bet! Got 60odd going to South Shields the other week. :D

What is it? The 160hp?

No one at work has seen much above 40mpg on a good run, 35mpg average!

Unless you have the new ecoflex model, no one at work has one of them yet. Text me a pic of the computer saying such a high figure :)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
What is it? The 160hp?

No one at work has seen much above 40mpg on a good run, 35mpg average!

Unless you have the new ecoflex model, no one at work has one of them yet. Text me a pic of the computer saying such a high figure :)

Thats probably because they're not paying for it lol. Company vehicle = Use and abuse lol.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thats probably because they're not paying for it lol. Company vehicle = Use and abuse lol.

Not where I work, get paid fuel back at 11p a mile, so people with an insignia are having to subsidise company mileage, which is why the majority of the department have handed the insignias back early to run there own cars on a much better mileage rate. Its a disgrace tbh, vectra's used to achieve 'break even' point with ease, these new insignias are shite.

It's dropped loads since then! I rape it to work and back, I'll be surprised if I had 30mpg at the min.

Yeh its the 160 SRi model.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
SNOW UPDATE

Apparently, according to the met office we should be aware on Sunday, f**k knows what difference that is to be prepared, since just being aware isn't going to hep you if you get stuck is it? Oh, look its snowing, I haven't got anything with me but I was aware it might snow.

Anyway, someone pm's asking what would happen, well we have booked and they will be open and serving. The pub is just off a very busy, main, very well gritted road. So once your off your own street and onto the main road you'll be fine :)

No excuses, it took me an hour to get my car off the drive this evening but i did it eventually! Get shovelling and buy/steal some grit ;)

AUDI A5 s-sline
haha,we have had alot of snow here over the past few days, n a few major roads out closed, hopefully it clears up a little and the roads arnt shut, coz my car wants its cs christmas meal! :rasp:

172 cup got burnt :(
i work over road to this pub. it snowed a lot, all roads down from motorway are clear tho, just a LOT of potholes!

AUDI A5 s-sline
ive just stuck that post code into my satnav, is it easy to find from there? coz obv dont have a house number? :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh should do.

Come off the m1 at j39, then head towards wakefield. Through the first roundabout straight on, then at the second roundabout take a left and your there :)

AUDI A5 s-sline
ill be coming fron the m62 though :(. and when i put the postcode in uit brings up somewhere different?

AUDI A5 s-sline
ive put in the postcode from the other thread wf43bb and this seems to be the correct one, am i right?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'll set off a little erlia, if I get lost I'll just stop and ask someone! :).

U got my number? If ur lost then give me a ring :)

Should be fine though

Oh, and if anyone has a plus 1 we have a drop out, just pm me to let me know :)

AUDI A5 s-sline
U got my number? If ur lost then give me a ring :)

Should be fine though

Oh, and if anyone has a plus 1 we have a drop out, just pm me to let me know :)

Can I have your number just incase? Pm me it if you like? :). Cheers