ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010

Petrol Blue Clio182FF
Received my tickets :)

For those wondering, the infield parking with RAOC hasn't yet been released. Once it is I will update this thread with details and info.

I'm hoping to stay down there for the weekend, not in a tent but possibly in a hotel/b&b. Again, once I've looked into this, I'll update the details in here.

I've booked into the Premier Inn Furtzon Lake - Milton Keynes.

Me and the girlfriend have stayed there before and its quite nice, got a decent two for one pub next door aswell. Not too far from Silverstone.

Formally Clio 182
Lame... Just went to apply for tickets and it seems to think it's too close to the event.

Do dealers still have tickets or can you only apply online for them these days?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Myself and Danny 172 have tickets for this! Don't know if I can be arsed camping tbh, that Premier in sounds good!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lame... Just went to apply for tickets and it seems to think it's too close to the event.

Do dealers still have tickets or can you only apply online for them these days?

I have some spare if you dont have any luck mate.

Da

Less

Me and the girlfriend have stayed there before and its quite nice, got a decent two for one pub next door aswell. Not too far from Silverstone.

Thanks for the heads-up Alan, I will check it out.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Ive just booked here as well before the prices get to high nearer the time! 17 miles isnt to bad I guess, better than £100 for a room at a s**tty Travel Lodge 2 miles away tbh!

Da

Less
The info is now available for Infield parking, I'm just checking that it's ok with RAOC before I post the details in here :)

Da

Less
Ok, having spoken to them the details are as follows;

Infield Parking Registration Forms are now available to download here:

www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Silverstone_2010_Collectors.pdf

We still don't know for certain if there will be a parade lap (although it is looking unlikely), but should still be a great event.

Details of the Gala Evening are also included. Special Guests include Jean Ragnotti.

Spread the word!

If anyone needs any further info then let me know and I shall endeavour to help out.

Da

Less
No not at all Nick, simply tick the 'Sunday' box on the form and send it off with the required details/paperwork.

I sent mine off last week, really looking forward to it this year.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Whittlebury park has been mentioned to me by jonny1*2 on here, thats where he has booked anyway.

Think we are going to try and book there too, we dont even have tents yet lol and i have no idea how many pitches to book or anything. There's 8 of us hopefully so i am thinking 2/3 large pitches? Probably have 4 cars and 2 or 3 tents.

340i
Well hopefully me and a few other people are going... maybe 3 couples, so 6 of us... could perhaps try and all get together and a better rate? :D

200 FF Storm Grey
Regarding the name of the collectors club for the form, do you put yourself down as cliosport.net or renaultalpineownersclub?

clio 172 5 turbo 2
you can put what ever car club you like ive been rtoc for the last 4 years. it will be a cool weekend even though last year i didnt like people trying to get in my car, i did raise the issue with steven dell of raoc, ive razor blades on the door handles this year!

im just waiting for the short list to be posted of names,cars and the gala evening at whittleburry

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
I dont know if this is the right place, but i dont suppose anyone has 2 spare renault world series tickets going? would be mucho appreciated if you could pm me :rasp:

Da

Less
Regarding the name of the collectors club for the form, do you put yourself down as cliosport.net or renaultalpineownersclub?

I'd put RAOC purely because ClioSport isn't attending the show.

But I don't think it really matters.

200 FF Storm Grey
you can put what ever car club you like ive been rtoc for the last 4 years. it will be a cool weekend even though last year i didnt like people trying to get in my car, i did raise the issue with steven dell of raoc, ive razor blades on the door handles this year!

im just waiting for the short list to be posted of names,cars and the gala evening at whittleburry

Yeh I know what you mean, I think I might just leave my boot open

new clio, pug 205,
anyone got any spare tickets for this as i compleetly forgot about it and only remember when i was ordering my trax tickets and renault havestoped doing them so close to the event now :(

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hope i`m not leaving this too late,i havnt got my laptop attatched to a printer(need a alpine registration form),so looks like a trip to the library and a quick post.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ok,have filled in the registration form and sent it off,now all i hope for is the 300 allocated spaces on the renault alpine stand havnt all gone.:S

Nippy white cup
Does anyone have a contact number to see if there is any chance of late applications being accepted? I have found out that I might be able to go but no point sending the form/paying the tenner if it is too late

Chris

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The deadline is 3rd September. If you PM me your e-mail address by COP today I can email you across the form - I also think you can do it all via e-mail.

Nippy white cup
tbH I have the form here...just waiting on a couple of details (insurance number) then I can send it but obviously it won't get there till tomorrow. but it says in the form returned before the 3rd September. I'll send it tonight and cross my fingers lol

Cheers

Chris

200 Gordini
tbH I have the form here...just waiting on a couple of details (insurance number) then I can send it but obviously it won't get there till tomorrow. but it says in the form returned before the 3rd September. I'll send it tonight and cross my fingers lol

Cheers

Chris

I'm sending mine off in the morning.. I hope I wont be too late.

I'm pretty sure there was someone on here last year who could answer any questions we had. I think it was Da actually.

clio 172 5 turbo 2
hopefully we should see who is going after today as its 2 weeks tomorrow and im still waiting for this bloody list to come out with every ones names............i will post it here when i see it ;)

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
World Series by Renault Silverstone 18th & 19th September

Don’t miss out on the biggest Renault event of the year!!

There is still time to register your Renaultsport, Classic Renault or Alpine vehicle for the infield Collectors’ Parking Area. Deadline extended to Friday 10th September!!

As a registered Renault Collector, you will have access to a dedicated infield parking area and a welcome coffee and refreshments will be offered on Saturday and Sunday for the driver and guest.

You will also receive one goody bag per registered vehicle, including a souvenir WSR Rally plate and the latest copy of Performance French Car Magazine.

You will be automatically entered into the Meguiar’s Concours which will take place on Saturday 18th September and showcases the best cars in the following categories:

1. Best Pre 1979 Renault Car - (excluding sports and modified models)
2. Best Pre 1979 Renault Classic Sports Car - (all Sports & Alpine models)
3. Best Post 1979 Renault Sports Car - (all Sports & Alpine models)
4. Best Modern Renault Sports Car - (all Renaultsport models)
5. Best Modified Renault Car - (all years & models)
6. Best Renault Powered Car - (all years & models)
7. Best Competition Car - (all years & models)
8. Best Renault in Show - (all vehicles at the meeting)

The awards will be presented at the Renault Collectors’ Gala Evening which will be held at Whittlebury Park Golf & Country Club on the evening of Saturday 18th September. Please note that the Gala Evening is at additional cost and is open to all registered Collectors and their guests. You will find more details about the gala on the registration form.

Representatives from Renault UK, Renault Histoire & Collection and Meguiar’s UK will all be attending the Gala Evening, along with special guest Jean Ragnotti. The competition prizes will include an Engraved Glass Trophy, Certificate, Meguiar’s Gift Pack and a copy of the impressive “La Collection Renault” book.

In addition, the ‘Best Renault in Show’ vehicle (or another vehicle from one of the other winning categories at the organisers’ discretion) will be displayed as part of the Meguiar’s Club Showcase display at the NEC Classic Motor Show in Birmingham on November 12th, 13th &14th 2010.

Renault Histoire and Collection will be bringing a selection of historic race cars including: 5 Maxi Turbo, Alpine A110 Gp4, Alpine A442B, Renault 5 Turbo Euro Cup, 4CV Monte Carlo, Dauphine Montecarlo, Renault 5 Alpine Gp2 and Formula 1 FW15.

Not forgetting a full weekend programme of racing including Formula Renault 2.0, Formula Renault 3.5, Megane Trophy, National Clio Cup and more.

Additional attractions include Renault F1 Exhibitions, Jean Ragnotti Show, Funfair, CarKraft Experience, Gordini Exhibition, Michelin Simulator, ESP/ABS Passenger Rides, Elf Lubricants, Pit Stop Challenge, Renault Minute, Renault New Car Line Up, Renault Merchandising, Renault Trucks, WRS Air Castle and much more.

To register your car for the Collectors’ area please download the registration form here:

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Silverstone_2010_Collectors.pdf

Or contact the Renault Alpine Owners’ Club:
www.renaultalpine.co.uk
mail@renaultalpine.co.uk
02073946801 or 07956495773

For more information on World Series by Renault Silverstone on 18th & 19th September please visit:

www.worldseriesbyrenault.com

Hope to see you there!!

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
hopefully we should see who is going after today as its 2 weeks tomorrow and im still waiting for this bloody list to come out with every ones names............i will post it here when i see it

First list should be out later this weekend and the car passes will be sent out approx 1 week before the event.

Listerine & Poledo
if passes can be transfered, if there's a spare (1 car, 2 / 3 people) going I'd gnaw my arm off for it....

..please?

PM if you have the goods