ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Monkey's

Had my 182 booked in for a routine alarm sensitivity fix, picked it back up tonight. Man I'm annoyed, the car has quite obviously been driven, theres 15 miles more on the clock. The seats have been adjusted (driver and passenger, everything including head rest postion) , steering wheel raised. Not only that but there is a now a MAJOR buzzing noise coming from the drivers side footwell, its to do with the air conditioning fan as when I increase the climate control speed the buzzing increases in pitch. Anyone have any idea what this might be? I really dont want to take my car back down to those amateurs. Man I'm pissed.

Volvo S60 T5
The coolig fan motor is under the scuttle panel on the drivers side.
Cant see that they would have had to remove that to adjust alarm sensitivity.
I have no idea what they have done to cause the buzzing??

A Beautiful R32
Same thing happened on my service... I'm not even sure they changed the oil :(

Complain mate, they had no need and no right to take your car out on a test drive when you have a service - and that is OFFICIAL from Renault UK...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
tell them you had your gps pda in the boot and have proof of how hard they were driving it (more than likely that they were ragging it) and get yourself free stuff lol

Clio 172 mk2
Hope you get a good result.....they have no right to abuse other peoples cars.....15 miles extra on the clock is a bit of a long test drive:(

106 GTi
I have used the Gloucester branch of Hylton for parts, glad I have not used them for anything else.

RB 200 Cup!
f**king bastids - hope you go give em a major bollocking - why the hell do these monkeys think they can just do as they please with peoples cars?