ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio radio satnav problem

Renault clio
I have a 2010 Clio GT with in-built TomTom Sat Nav. Its worked no problem in the 18 months I've owned it but today it wont load any further than the stand-by screen. It stays on the analogue clock screen, the radio, CD, iPod, Bluetooth and Aux port are not working. Usually when you press the 'on' button it goes to the maps and connects to whatever you were previously listening too. Any ideas??

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Checked the fuses to the unit? I'm not sure if the screen runs off the same fuse as the unit in which case that won't be the problem but if it doesn't it possibly defaults to the clock when the unit isn't working. Does the unit light up when the lights are on

Renault clio
Checked the fuses to the unit? I'm not sure if the screen runs off the same fuse as the unit in which case that won't be the problem but if it doesn't it possibly defaults to the clock when the unit isn't working. Does the unit light up when the lights are on