ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio mods?

renault clio
hello i was wondering does anybody know how to smooth the boot out and put my number plate at the bottom of the bumper? thanks

renault clio
i wanted to do this because i have baught body kit for it and i think it will look nicer if the boot was smoothed out and then the number plate on the bottom

renault clio
20120205_122652.gif

Megane 225 F1
Prepare to be flamed buddy. The sharks will not like that. (Not to my taste either unfortunately) although the colour is quite cool.

Bux

Golf GTD
the sharks?

By that, he means the people on here who will just come on and share their opinions on how bad they think it looks.

I'm afraid that i'm not a fan of it either, but if you are going to do it, i would recommend getting a campus bootlid as it is already smoothed.

SQ5
You said you wanted your car to look like the picture above your post. That picture shows a cracked wonky broken bumper?

172 cup track/road
mate mate mate, are you serious. that cries out chav to me!!!!! plus no one will want to buy it after youve ruined it,!! just my own opinion tho

320d
Have a look at some of the modded non sports on here. There are some stunning cars, non of them have dodgy body kits and smoothed boots. Its not the 90's...

Ph2 Flamer
The colour is quite cool if you're having yours that colour. Body kits never seem to look good though and that mesh you have to put in the gaps always looks complete gash. The location of the number plate on the one it that pic looks like an afterthought.
Personally I'd find a different way to spend your cash. That said each to their own and if you are determined to go that route just take your time over it and make it look decent and not like it's all held together with double sided sticky tape and cable ties. Oh and a debadged clio (and most cats to be honest) just look wrong like something is missing or you're trying to hide you've got a clio/certain model...

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
smoothed boot lids on clio mk2's look wnak!!. imo the badge needs to be their so it breaks up the back. need to seriously smooth allot of other body parts to pull it off.

Mk2 Ph2 172
I don't get it why ruin a perfectly good car you might as well just throw it In the skip and be done with it !!!!

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Doing this will ensure you are a police magnet on 4 wheels....please dont do this, but if you do the front and rear bumpers you remove will be worth twice what the car will be! :D

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
rising unemployment, Falklands in conflict, public sector pension fights...

I thought I'd woke up in 1982 this week, but after seeing that 'smooved' boot I am clearly 15 years early.

I'll just dig out the fast car mag....
(some pages still stuck together so bare with me, I was young, tugged over the rims mainly tbf, tsw venom... Win)
....for reference.

For god sake, you've bought a clio. The only 'mods' are turini's, splitter and 'si' tow eyes. Everyone knows this, innit.