ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Mk3 not starting

Renault Clio Mk3
Hi
Looking for some help so hopefully someone can. My Renaukt Clio Mk3 displayed a Low Battery warning light when I was driving home the other day, I didnt think much of it at the time to be honest, but when I tried to start it later on it wouldn't turn over ( all other electrics were working). After Googling the issue a few people/forums said it could be the stater motor, I have since replaced the starter motor and put in a new battery but the car still won't start? The only way I can get it to start is to bump start it. Can anyone help me please its really starting to frustrate me.
Thanks in advance for any help offered

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah if it bump starts with jump leads then instead try putting just one jump lead on the negative terminal and the other end of it on the block/chassis somewhere to earth it. If it starts then you know it's an earth problem