ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio 172 exclusive any good?

Clio 197
I been looking at mk1 172 exclusive what the diff to the standard mk1 172:S

are they same engine??

I don't know alot about mk1 172 & help will be great:eek:

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Limited edition.

Scarab Green.

BBS alloys.

Full grey leather.

Same as mk1 172 pretty much other than the above.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i seen one at a dealers, the colour is really nice, better thank black and definately better than silver. buy it

1.8 Civic EX
they do look nice, I was looking into getting one a while back...

am I right in saying there were only 172 made?!?!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
they are rare, but the last time i saw one for sale it was a Y plate, 48k on the clock, £6,795 :rofl:

that is taking the piss.

Octavia VRS
see one regualrly near Edinburgh. Just cosmetic changes as described above. Not sure on the alloys myself

172 Sport Exclusive
I own an exclusive, there were only 172 made of them, there should be a kick plate on the door sill telling you what number the car is out of the 172.

Megane Mk4
Theres one floating around me somewhere, driven by a blonde lass, Nice colour but not special enough to make me to want one, Although I'd have another ph-quick 172. best looking 2.0l clio's imo :D

giles... the interior is horrible, the wheels are horrible, the colour is horrible. And to think i nearly paid an extra grand for one when i bought my car...

Although its all down to personal taste :)

i wouldnt pay more for one, put it that way.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I was tempted by one when I was looking due to the rarity, but I prefer the wheels, colour and interior of mine over the exclusive.

In 5/10/15 years though, they'll probably be worth more when there's only a handful left and even fewer still mint.

172 Sport Exclusive
I own an exclusive, there were only 172 made of them, there should be a kick plate on the door sill telling you what number the car is out of the 172.

Cool, what it like to drive??:)

I love it, I haven't modded mine at all, its completely standard (if you can call the exclusive standard lol) I'm glad I picked this one over the normal 172 I like the leather interior and love the Scarab green colour, although mine is not in mint condition body work wise, it still goes well when racing ..lol