ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Christmas lights

clio 182
Can anyone tell me why every time I start my car , I get a different warning light up, even had the engine warning light today, sometimes no lights at all, it's my first Renault but my friend has two and says it's normal, I also get the fog light symbol when I brake, would I be right in thinking it's just an earthing problem, or something more sinister ?

RB Clio 182
Clean the rear light clusters and earth points, and the big white connector in the fuss box under the bonnet.

clio 182
Is this for all my problems do you think or just the brake light thing , and I assume you mean the main plug to the fuse board

RB Clio 182
The rear light clusters and earths are normally the fix for the fog light when breaking issue, the white connector brings all different kinds of faults up.

You might also have a bad lambda sensor bringing the engine/emissions light up.