ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT ALLOYS

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
I need a new wheel coz ive damaged one.
Basically tried getting a price of renault, they told me they need a name and number from back of the wheel.
So I wrote it all down and called them....they had no idea what info they wanted and said I would have to bring the wheel dwn to identify it.

Does anyone know the price per wheel for an alloy off a late 2004 Clio Dynamique? 5spoke, centre cap with like a ridge in centre of eack spoke.

These alloys ?? If so they're called 'alium' (they came on the normal 172 too but in 16" not 15" as your car has on it) your probably looking at about £100 or so for one. Maybe try & get one secondhand ? if you don't wish to buy new ?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Yes thats the 1s....they were on the 172 in 16" then when 182 released they appeared on the dynamique in a 15" version. Thanks for the info tho...that helps with the name renault wanted.