ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 19 F4R'd

There is a Renault 11 with one too! Although that Dynamic Service lot seem to have done it to a lot of cars...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Who are these people?? I like their choice in modifications!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
My old Renault 19 16V Chamade, engine swapped out for a 180bhp C1J engine from a Renault 5GT Turbo.
10 years ago now, vid quality isn't the best and I don't know how to embed :weary:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
A phase 1 cabby came up a couple of weeks ago in blue with full leather.... So tempted, needed a little bit of tlc

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I've not actually passed his house in a while but aye theres a good chance of it. He used to have a dark blue one what looked okay but that was years ago!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I used to be on retro renault forum and that was originally the r19 owners club. It seems to be a thing owning 2 or more r19's. There are very few left in serviceable condition now. I've a couple of phase 1 wheels in my shed, just need to find 2 more tidy ones with caps and I'm sorted. I've had them 6 years!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I miss my phase 2 three door hatch, would buy another one if there were any ones for sale that weren't fucked!

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
There is this 5dr in oz looks to be in great condition for £760 equivalent

An ex had a 19 1.4 Energy IIRC - used to be a tidy handler and we did 25k a year in it!

Sold it on about 170k and the guy comes back about 2 months later to say the head gasket went - well, it had been fine in our ownership...

Anyway, would have one again, great little cars but rocking horse poo nowadays, can't think of the last time I saw one.