ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REN WARRANTY

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION OF MY 3yr WARRANTY.ONLY TOOK 3wks FROM SENDING CARS DETAILS. AM I LUCKY OR IS RENAULT FINALLY GETTING THEIR ACT TOGETHER ???????????:D

no reno will never get their act together

its just a french thing, customer service seems to have been a thing of the past with all french manufacturers

COPY OF V5,ORIGINAL SALES INVOICE SHOWING DATE OF PURCHASE,COPY OF STAMP FROM SERVICE BOOK OR BACK PAGE WITH NUMBER ON AND FINALLY A UTILITY BILL SHOWING YOUR ADDRESS.

SEND TO,

RENAULT UK, THE RIVERS OFFICE PARK,DENHAM WAY, MAPLE CROSS, RICKMANSWORTH, HERTFORDSHIRE, WD3 9YS.

HOPE THIS HELPS

GARY.:)

320d M Sport

ive lost a certain percentage on mine cos the 12000 mile service was done at 13,100. wouldnt mind but 1) they couldnt fit me in 2) half of the extra mileage is going back and fro to reno in the first place!!! bit mad i was.:mad:

Lee

BMW M2C

Gary, weve had a few discusions about this recently. VivJ is having trouble because her book isnt stamped by the supplying dealer and the car has yet to have its first service. Mine is the same.

You mentioned the number from the back page of the service book? Is that the sticker on the back with the VIN number? Ive got that, so Im guessing Viv has too. We will get out full 3 years......one day.

Thanks
Lee