ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing rear Clio Badge???

BMW 125i
i was thinking of doing this i know it leaves two small holes that need filling but do any of you reckon its worth it (the badge on the boot of course)?? Any pics will be great :)
cheers

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Middo has done this.

I think it looks good, well worth removing :D

Chocolate Bar™
mines perfect. was welded up from the inside, and then fibreglassed filled. then filled over.

looks much cleaner :)

Chocolate Bar™
got a dirty pic of it here :)

0376.gif

Chocolate Bar™
i had it done for free, as i had to have a lot of insurance work done after a crash :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
clio_T5 TPR said:
lucky!! just been told will prob cost around 100 as half the boot will be resprayd too worth it???

get the whole boot done - no point cutting corners ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
Middo said:
get the whole boot done - no point cutting corners ;)

thats why itd be so dear.

i always wondered, over time your paint must fade, so if you paint a single panel (eg boot) will it not be noticably fresher than the other panels?

Chocolate Bar™
Fletch123 said:
I like the Clio badge.

sticks out like a sore thumb on a black car. i did spray mine in gunmetal which looked better - but taking it off is by far the best option for it.

dont want to advertise the fact i own a clio ;)

Megane 225 Cup
id keep it.. seems more hassle than its worth to remove it..

i always wondered, over time your paint must fade, so if you paint a single panel (eg boot) will it not be noticably fresher than the other panels?

A good body shop will be able to colour match it.. no worries