ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing door mouldings, clio mk3 (200 cup)

RB Clio 200 Cup
I have a set of painted door mouldings I want to put on my new clio cup, however i need to remove the existing ones first.

How do i do this??

It looks like they just slide off? If it involves taking the door cards off then I dont really want to attempt this (on my new car) lol.

clio mk3 facelift
I've took my bullets off and painted them. Was a bit of a pain getting them off but yeah they basicaly pull out then slide off.
The problem i had was puttin them back on as seemd to have broken the wee plastic hook bit at the back so they don't sit properly flush anymore :(
Can't seem to find another set to try replace either. Don't suppose you'd know where to get any?

RB Clio 200 Cup
Wests Renault (member on here) should be able to sort you out for some new bullets.

open door, remove plastic bung, undo one screw, slide off side strips, job done.

For the ones on the rear quarter, I cant remember but there might be a clip/screw behind the rear speakers

RB Clio 200 Cup
open door, remove plastic bung, undo one screw, slide off side strips, job done.

For the ones on the rear quarter, I cant remember but there might be a clip/screw behind the rear speakers

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I thought i'd ask people as i didnt want to end up breaking clips lol