ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing clio badge

172 cup
On the rear yes.

Easy to do mate just pop rear cover off and you can then see what needs to be removed, from memory a couple of switches and the three bolts.

172 CUP
When you remove the rear bolts theres 2 clips still holding the boot handle and diamond on to the boot. I was in a hurry and snapped mine, still bolted on fine though. Then you need to scratch the 4 lines of plastic away from behind the diamond for it to come out (thats if you were wanting just the diamond out)

Clio extreme4
Am after spraying it a tried prising it out today and snapped the diamond, av got 2 spare ones but they got 3/4 pins on as there off the front not sure if they fit, when a take the diamond off is it stuck on with some sort of glue/ will a need something to stick it back on with

172 CUP
when you get the boot catch off look behind it theres 4 strips of glue behind the diamond. you just need to scratch it away so it will push through. As for the front diamond i'm 100% sure you cant use it for a rear replacement. Is this what you meant, sorry got a bit confused reading ya post lol (i'm tired)