ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Bobbles From And Cleaning Alcantara Seats - Clio 182

Clio RS 182
Being new to Clio 182 ownership - thought I'd post some things as I go along cleaning / improving / maintaining etc my 2004/04 Clio 182. I know much of what I'll be saying has been said before on other posts/threads, but, it's 'recent' / relevant stuff, and my own experiences of owning this fun little car!

One job which I wanted to do asap was to sort out the "bobbling" of my alcantara seats.
Got hold of a JML Bobble Off and some Raceglaze Alcantara Cleaner.
1st went over the seats with the Bobble Off (I actually took off the long/short adjuster - just don't push down too hard if you do this as you will just push the blades onto the protector/shield). I took my time, moving the Bobble Off round in all directions until seats felt 'smooth'. Then went over with the Raceglaze as directed. Brilliant results. Look great and feel great!

Focus RS + S3
Sounds good, i did simillar on the 182 and RS with a disposable razor

Got a load of bobbles off :)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Lol didn't read the first post properly.

YEah bobble off is the best. Used it on all sports to make them look much less worn