ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing and Refitting Dashboard - Clio Mk3

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie and I'm struggling to install a lead for an after market stereo to work with the controls on the steering wheel.

I've seen other guides but none actually explains what i need to do.

The car is a Clio '51 reg' Expression.

Currently I have removed the:
3 screws at the demister
2 screws on the steering wheel column
- 2 further screws behind the steering column
2 screws on either side of the dashboard
3 screws behind the trim just above the glove box and the 1 screw behind the driver side trim.

I've tried to move the dashboard and it's 'popped' out of place. Then I realised we had to remove the A pillar trim and the rubber door sill around it, I can't seem to get the pillar trim off.

I would like any advice on the removal of the pillar trim and then the dashboard as I'm having problems.

Any help and advice would be really appreciated!!

Sorry for double posting..

Just had a look at the guides section but can't find a guide for removing the dashboard?

Thanks for all your help, I have successfully removed the dashboard, the main problem was the a pillar trim. That guide was very useful!!