ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing 16v front bumper

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Anyone done this before? can anyone tell me anything to look out for, or tell me how to.....!??!?

Cheers :)

The only thing I found, was on my Mk1, Phase3 bumper, you have to take the numberplate off, because there is another bolt behind it! Dunno if the 16v has it..

Haynes manual will be cool for this kind of thing, tho!

Daz.

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Yeah, i have a haynes - is there a large hole behind the number plate? saw it last time i had the plates off..is it easy?

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

fantastic........hehe, are there any clips/ screws under the front arches? do you have to remove those dust cover thingys?

yeahtheres a bolt behind numberplate,theres 1 underneath each panel behind the wings and some funny clip things 1 each side on the bottom of the bumper

when i done mine i undid everything apart from centre bolt the sat in front of bumper and supported it and undid the middle 1 and lift it away from the car.

u might wana disconnect the foglights aswell