ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap in scotland for 182?

Twin Scroll Impreza STI
I'm not looking to remap the car soon but i would like to know if there is anywhere in scotland that can do this.?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
star performance in fife
falkland performance?

personally id go to leeds - not that hard to get to, rs tuning

White Sti Hatch
Ive always wondered where to go....Not for the Grande for the new car when i get it....Anyone had runins with The two R20 put up ?

Sorry to Hijack *thumbs*

Twin Scroll Impreza STI
star performance in fife
falkland performance?

personally id go to leeds - not that hard to get to, rs tuning

It's a bit out of the way that, considering i live on the north coast of scotland beside john o groats.

Star are very good, i'll give them a shout to see if they can help. at least then i can just about make it in one day.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
You can post your ECU to RS Tuning, I enquired about this not so long ago. Use special delivery and it shouldn't take too long.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Kevin @ Falkland performance is about the bst i've dealt with! Not takin anything away from Paul @ RStuning, but it's in leeds! The extra money and milage isn't worth it for what is a generic map at the end of the day!

Ali

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I'm taking the LCR down to star for a power run on the 17th of feb.. i can report back then!

I have only heard good things about falkland!

Steer clear of Dastek, they cost my mate 2.5k worth of engine damage!

Ph1
What type of mapping are you wanting?

Simple generic chip / map? Piggy back ? Stand alone ? ECU ?

Yeah avoid Dastek. They tried to con me a few years back the robbing gypsie scum bags

Star Performance are good but i doubt they'd touch a Clio like whats been said plus you want someone who knows how to map these cars. I let someone who was regarded locally as a good mapper and he made a right royal c**k up.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Kevin @ Falkland performance is about the bst i've dealt with! Not takin anything away from Paul @ RStuning, but it's in leeds! The extra money and milage isn't worth it for what is a generic map at the end of the day!

Ali

Didn't realise my maps were all generic. Even before we got the dyno i used to travel to halifax to use another DD for people that wanted a more custom setup. Just makes it easier having my own now!

I'm sure you were over the moon when we did your car, even got a text as i remember saying how good it was and how it made loads of power on the dyno.

Might have been dreaming though:clown:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Ali

Didn't realise my maps were all generic. Even before we got the dyno i used to travel to halifax to use another DD for people that wanted a more custom setup. Just makes it easier having my own now!

I'm sure you were over the moon when we did your car, even got a text as i remember saying how good it was and how it made loads of power on the dyno.

Might have been dreaming though:clown:

No your absolutely right, it did make the car more driveable...Esp top end! But from abd to leeds and bak is a fair trek, thats my only grumble! I got a Superchips map on the vee, And i'm impressed with it. Yours may give 1 of 2 brake more, but heyho...

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Oh deffo, i know that drive is a killer, especially in a day. It depends what people want at the end of the day, if they want the stock ecu tuning to suit many many mods then maybe its worth it :)

I'd hope so anyway, no complaints to date. Or not that i've heard anyway :D

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I dont know the ins and outs but they rebuilt it and mapped it. (corsa redtop or let) and they ran it on the rollers and it went wrong and they denied it was their fault!