ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reliving the Valver (new wheels)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi
Figured i'd make a thread about my trusty old Valver. I've started to freshen it up a bit, as it is starting to show signs of wear and tear (despite only 91.000 kms on the clock:( )
First step is new wheels, which i picked up today. They need a refurb and will be painted a gunmetal grey. BTW they are 16" speedline chronos.
After that a polish or maybe a repaint. I also want some coilovers so it can be proper low. Will try to keep this thread updated.
3308486d.jpg

172 A Cupwork Orange™
thats a photoshop, well looking at it more like ms paint lol :rasp:

well either that or its broke the camber on that is unreal and you must have 100mm spacers on or something as they dont even fit under the arches lol

Last edited:
  1996 Valver

well either that or its broke the camber on that is unreal and you must have 100mm spacers on or something as they dont even fit under the arches lol

Is it me, or am I the only one that can see the gold wheels are just lent up against the other wheels:S

80MPG BEEZA

Is it me, or am I the only one that can see the gold wheels are just lent up against the other wheels:S

yes i can see that to, just put up beside to see what its like, he's probably lent the back one up more to stop it rolling down the street

Clio IV 0,9 Tce

yes i can see that to, just put up beside to see what its like, he's probably lent the back one up more to stop it rolling down the street

Thats it. Two of the wheels needs to be straightend, so i have to get this done before i can fit them.

nah, diddnt notice, honest lol

172 A Cupwork Orange™

hahah well spotted that man, hey it was 7am when i posted that and had just got up for work :rasp:

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
i love yours to bits to:p although looks like the paints showing its age
Thanks mate
Yeah it is starting to show it age paintwise. Iam a bit torn wether i should try and have it polished or if i should have it repainted. It is a shame, because other than the paint it is absolutely mint and quite low milage too.

I can't wait till summer so i can get the Dax out again. And yes its got round headlamps, never been a fan of the square ones.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
a good session with a PC would liven it up considerably id of thought.

worth trying that before u shell out on a respray.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I will keep them, and change around now and then. But i think i'am going to have them painted silver, as i can't bear the thought of polishing them again. Hows things on Williamsclio? Maybe i should pop over and say hello again?