ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Relays randomly clicking

Clio 172 CUP
Hey guys hope you can help me out,

Jumped in the car this morning to the wonderful noise of randomly clicking relays... anyone else had this problem?

Hazard switch has been dodgy switching off recently but cant see that affecting anything.

I use the auto doorlock feature on my clio and the light on that when the relays are firing on and off seems to be goin bright then dull but the doors aren't unlocking/locking with it.

Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary with the electrics in the car so how can i go about tracing it? Sounds like its in the passenger footwell or under the dash like where the wiper relay sound comes from??

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Daz

Clio 172 CUP
Please help cos its driving me mad now!! :(

Headunit decided to mute itself today and the interior light is like a disco too when its on.

Could this be down to a dying alternator? The problem seems to get worse when there is alot of pull electrical wise.......