ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red valver, a27, saturday morning

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
saw you miles away had a for sale sign stickered on the back window, came up fast behind you then slowed down, nice flames by the way

hi there thats my new one i picked it up yestarday afternoon you must have seen it when he was on his way to meet me in guilford was it really low on the back but i cant seem to get the flamer kit to work

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
hey mate, yeah was serioulsy low on the back, gotta say i thnk youve picked up a nice valver there, very quick car, took a bit to gain and pass on him, my gf sat next to me couldnt belive the flames coming out of it,

what mods has it got? decat i know of, but what else

hi therethanx i think its look sweet i think its has only had a magnex center piece and a piper rear can flammer kit pipercross induction and thats about it to the engine and the usually spax lowering kit tinted windows thats it i think glad you like it cos i fell in love with it when i saw it