ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Trophy Burgess Hill

Non Sport Megane
Was Driving home and spotted a beautiful looking Red trophy parked on someone's driveway!
Forget the Reg! Ahaha but its parked on West Street for anyone that knows Burgess Hill!

Non Sport Megane
Ooo! i also saw a 'baby blue' dont know the specific colour name, 197 or 200 in burgess the other day too! with white alloys! looked beautiful!

RS197 R27
seen the Trophy a few times Mikey, owned by a 40 (ish) year old bloke I think, saw the blue 197 you mentioned today, it's got the same rims as our 197, but in silver, followed a white 200 through town earlier today as well

Non Sport Megane
JIMMY! noice, become a member! ;) £12 for the year! and then you can access the south east forums, where im trying to organise a meet! aha

RS197 R27
I've tried to resist getting too involved in the Clio scene, I am/was heavily involved in the VW (as you know) and I could do without numerous Clio's clogging up the driveway as well as the Golf's!

Mondeo TDCi
i have seen this around Burgess Hill quite a bit too. Will keep a look out for both of your cars too. Mr Cracknell's I see all the time!

Non Sport Megane
i hope to see you at the meet mr jobac! :) il keep an eye out for yours too! will have some cliosport.net stickers in my side windows aswell soon!