ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red flashing light on Dash

Csp

ph1
Okay so i havent used my car in 9 days just sitting in the garage, i then had to go out, put key in turned ignition and the red l9ight started flashing really fast, went to start car, and it didnt, it just sound like i had a flat battery/low charge. Waited 30 seconds tried again, and it started straight away went out came back

The next day went out, started fine. Went for a 40 mile drive, got to destination. )(sry if your bored :) ) Okay time to go home, got in car, ingition - red light started to flash again like it did yesterday, went to start - nothing sounded like a flat battery again, but surely 40 miles would have charged the battery up enough to start the car?? waited a while the car started then 2 seconds the engine died out. Wait a few seconds, and then it started went home.

Not used my car in a while, flat battery? low charge? i read something on here about a key related issue, Blocked/faulty fuel pump?

Clio 1.4s 2000 3dr W reg

ty :approve:

Mk1 16v brooklands
When the lights flashing it's normally the immobiliser, I was having this problem so started using the spare key