ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

Right, I completed Alan Wake and can't be bothered waiting for the free DLC so I'm going to trade it in later for this.

Balls, no I'm not. Game doesn't have any left for either console - and the muppet behind the till looked at me like I had four heads when I asked when they'd be getting it in.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Balls, no I'm not. Game doesn't have any left for either console - and the muppet behind the till looked at me like I had four heads when I asked when they'd be getting it in.

I had the same response in Soton Game yesterday. I asked the the manager have you got any Red Dead Redemption for the Xbox 360 left, she pulled a funny face and said..

''We won't have another delivery of them for at least then next 3 weeks! ''

lol..

So today I popped into Game in Basingstoke and picked up a copy :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I had the same response in Soton Game yesterday. I asked the the manager have you got any Red Dead Redemption for the Xbox 360 left, she pulled a funny face and said..

''We won't have another delivery of them for at least then next 3 weeks! ''

lol..

So today I popped into Game in Basingstoke and picked up a copy :)

Are you on Xbox Live yet mate?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I spent ages on the train last night thinking it would take me to places I hadn't been on the map. It doesn't. Lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm just about the attack the fort, I think. Rounded up people to help... just done the mission to free Irish.

Am I only a tiny way into this game? I've already sunk hours into it! It's as big as Fallout!

Clio 172 Cup
my lass just picked me a copy up from Asda, can't wait to be blasting me s**t around the wild west lol.

How do you go about in gangs online?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm just about the attack the fort, I think. Rounded up people to help... just done the mission to free Irish.

Am I only a tiny way into this game? I've already sunk hours into it! It's as big as Fallout!

I've just done that, today. Been far too busy doing other stuff.

Won $5k on Liars Dice by getting the side quest, "Lights, Camera, Action" as it gives you the opportunity to bet $200 instead of the usual $20 in Thieves Landing. You just keep playing instead of exiting. It helps saving before hand just incase you start losing. I didn't have a clue what Liars Dice was but it becomes quite easy to follow after a while. I did have to look it up on Red Dead Wiki, mind.

In Mexico now, shooting animals. LOL.

:cool:

Octy VRS
Been away for a week so haven't picked it up yet, will do tomorrow. Is it as good as the hype then?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Quality game I whacked about 12 wolves earlier with my knife, they just kept coming and I kept hacking the f*****s down

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
how long did it take you?

Just finished the story. Took 15 hours but that's doing some other side missions and messing about too, 75% game complete apparently. As above interesting end though.

Most enjoyable single player game I've played in ages, I'm glad they're releasing co op missions etc for online.

Clio 172 Cup
am up for online play, can't quite get me head round multiplayer yet, had some random american blowning his own horn this afternoon, shot gun fixed him up :eek:) lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Whats the deal with poker...

Was playing in blackwater... 5 of us, i win overall so it says i have 5000 chips.

Last guy goes out but when it ends and i stabd up i only gain about 500.

Confused...

Clio 172 Cup
Cause it's buy in, so everyone has say paid $100 to sit at the table and you get 5000 chips and you leave the table with 6000 you'd get $120 return. if you clear every one on the table and there is 5 people then you'd walk away with $500.

Integra Type-R DC2
Some tables are higher stakes than others. I played one game where the buy in was $60, another it was $25. Though that may be to do with the amount of players on the table.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Some tables are higher stakes than others. I played one game where the buy in was $60, another it was $25. Though that may be to do with the amount of players on the table.

I won the 5000 chips on a $100 buy in table so i won $500 but i wanna play high stakes.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm around 18 hours in. Done just under 50% which shows how much I've been pissing around. Trying to do the treasure hunting. On rank 7 at the moment.

Also, forgot to mention, has anyone done the flower collecting for the elderly guy near Thieves Landing? He wants a bouquet for his wife. I laughed out loud when I saw his wife and at Marston's comments :clown: