ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
More news coming Thursday at 4pm according to a Rockstar tweet. May be a new trailer, may be something more in depth.

1506092756_screen_shot_2017-09-22_at_8.05.20_am_story.jpg

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Another delay? Well I never saw that coming.

It better be bloody good (to be fair the screenshots look pretty awesome)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
You just know it’s gonna be absolutely perfect though. They’re obviously not rushing it. Bugs mostly ironed out etc. Can’t wait for it

dan's cast offs.
to be honest i've got to the stage that i couldn't be bothered about it anymore :angry:

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I know that is trying to sell the game to me, but it is really selling it to me! Looks like a huge development on the first RDR

M2 Comp
Can’t wait for this! More so now I’ve seen that.

Is it sad I’ve booked the day off work to play this lol!

RS Clio 182
The world looks amazing. Games are getting crazy nowadays...how lucky are we to live in this time,than say the 1790's haha.

dan's cast offs.
this thread is almost 2 years old...red dead 2 coming soon...honest, we're not bullshitting you it will be out by the end of time.

26th October!!! Might just play all my free games until then.

Was going to get Destiny 2 Forsaken, but I'm done with that game now!

Might get BF or Black Ops as something a bit different too.

Then Last of Us 2 comes out and life is over!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Pre-Ordered the special edition digital version as I rarely go online with games, can't fookin wait :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Home straight now, if people haven’t seen there was a new gameplay trailer out a couple of days ago. I was annoyed when I realised I’m away the weekend it comes out!