ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 172 A46 Newark to Lincoln

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Nooooooooo, yet another sighting of a Red 172 in Lincoln and its not me again!!! Keep your eyes peeled mate! lol

On a side note, that stretch of the A46 is a quality bit of private runway for local residents eh?;) :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by andyrich on 06 May 2005
Couldnt get a peep at your plate as you were having a leisurely drive with a white Integra type R

That was me in the ITR, What car were you in? I wasnt really paying attention to what was around me at the time too busy going passed the 172!
;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

A46 is quality, it worries me that people stick to the limits down there,

i go all the way to loughborough on that road, after nottingham it turns into a rollercoaster of a dual carrigeway. worth a thrash if your near

172 GTR

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 06 May 2005

On a side note, that stretch of the A46 is a quality bit of private runway for local residents eh?;) :cool:
I live near there. I also got caught @ 95MPH on the private runway. Laser = they got me over a mile away!!!:(