ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recommend me a polish for matte paint finishes

I'm after a polish and wax if possible, is there anything out the that won't take away the matte look?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Swisswax Opaque range. Nanolex also do one but SW will give a nicer finish.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Erm I wouldn't use polish on a matte surface the outcome may look a bit shiny :/

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Erm I wouldn't use polish on a matte surface the outcome may look a bit shiny :/

Polish can mean a number of things in this day and age! Zaino calls their sealant 'polish'. I think the OP simply meant a prep product.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Have you used much of the Opaque range Kev? gally

I need to pick something up for a detail next week.

The opaque stuff is great been using it on the raider since day 1 and it has never failed to impress although it could do with lasting a bit longer.

It smells amazing too!

The opaque stuff is great been using it on the raider since day 1 and it has never failed to impress although it could do with lasting a bit longer.

It smells amazing too!
Thanks mate, I think I remember you booking it in at Shinearama! I sat in your Raider if you remember!

Is that the only thing you've tried? What kind of durability does it give and does the top up spray add anything?

Andy