ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend a podcast.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Got a long coach journey ahead of me tomorrow to the south of France so will need something to keep me entertained. What has everyone been downloading/listening to lately and would you recommend it?

They're probably listed as audiobooks.

Look for 'The Ricky Gervais guide to...' there's 10 different ones. All an hour each.

Ibiza SC
If you're after music, try Max Vangelli's podcast (house etc) or the Hospitality podcast (D&B).

133/225/CLS AMG
when I search that I get results for the tv series, is that what you are talking about? Looks like it is £2.49 for a 25minute episode?!

They animated the pod casts so it's probably those you're getting. They are still bloody funny but I wouldn't pay that for them.

As said, try looking for audiobooks. :)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Just do the first 3. Medicine. Natural History. The Arts.

If you don't love them, you're dead inside. When you do love them, you'll buy the rest.

Would I be right in saying that these are all listed as single "audiobooks"?

Octavia vRS tfsi
Chris Liebing podcast
Resident Advisor podcast
Fish Go Deep
Deeper Shades of House
Berlin techno podcast
Funky deep tech house London

Motorsport Magazine podcast is phenomenal to listen to in my opinion. Fascinating interviews and chat

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Don't listen to them myself but my gfs hooked on Smodcast - Kevin Smith (dogma, Jay & silent bob) chatting about hollywood, movies, TV, life etc.

Roosterteeth Podcast - Very funny especially if you enjoy RvB or Achievement Hunter. Also available as a video podcast on YouTube

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Bump...

Anyone else listened to Serial? American fact-based documentary-style podcast about a potential miscarriage of justice in a first degree murder case. Only three episodes in but it's fascinating and completely addictive!

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Woman at work wont shut up abut something called "Serial " about a guy that got jailed and people are trying to get him out. Anyone else listened to it?