ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recomend me a snow foam

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
I am looking for a snow foam that wont strip my wax off, I use zymol wax and want to keep it on the car. I was thinking about bilt hamber snow foam is this going to remove my wax or any other ideas ??

thanks guys

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I use the standard stuff from i4detailing it's pretty good imo.

Next i'm going to try some of the bilberry stuff that's also meant to be pretty good.

I am putting up a thread of comparison tonight. Bought some BH autofoam and to say that I was disappointed is an understatement.

CYC standard stuff for me.

Regular snow foam and even the citrus ones are fine if used correctly, other options include ph neutral snow foam from Valet PRO or any high foaming LSP friendly shampoo like Duragloss #901, Megs Hyper Wash, Dodo Juice Supernatural etc.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Valet Pro rocks, last time i used it came out spotless before i washed it and my car was dirty and full of flies